HOW I GREW MY NAILS

For as long as I can remember I’ve always had really weak nails that just wouldn’t grow. The only time I’ve ever had naturally long nails is when I was pregnant. This year I was determined to make them grow and I actually did it!ย I honestly didn’t think they’d grow as fast as they did so sadly I never got a before photo of my nails but trust me, they were short, weak and basically just a mess.

All I’ve been using to grow my nails are these three products, Swisse Hair Skin and Nails vitamins, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails & Burt’s Bees Cuticle Cream.

I used to bite my nails a lot and because of that my nails were badly damaged and my cuticles were really painful. When I stopped I started using this cream on my nails and they were basically fixed overnight. I don’t know how it works, but it just does! It is an incredible product and if you have nail problems I would highly suggest this.
I don’t even remember buying the Sally Hansen Nail Polish, but I’m happy I have it! I started using it at the start of the year and it has made a HUGE difference. I use it ever couple of days and it really does work well.
Lastly are the vitamins. I know people are skeptical about things like this but they really have been working for me. I’m currently only 4th bottle of vitamins and I take them daily. They don’t help with my skin, but my hair and nails have been growing so fast since I started taking them.

BURT’S BEES LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM | SALLY HANSEN HARD AS NAILS | SWISSE HAIR SKIN NAILS VITAMINS

These products have worked so well for me they are like magic! It is just so nice to have real, long, healthy nails.

I hope this post is helpful for anyone put there trying to grow their nails and if you have any nail products that you love please let me know about them!

SaveSave

18/05/2018

14 Comments

1. Reply

Becca

12/06/2018

Omg these results!

Kayla Arnold

12/06/2018

Theyโ€™re so great!

2. Reply

Sian

05/06/2018

I still bite my nails and this sounds like such a good product. I mean the product sounds amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

Kayla Arnold

05/06/2018

I thought not biting my nails would be hard, but as soon as I noticed the growth it was easy to quit!

3. Reply

Hebah

05/06/2018

I’ve always wanted to have nice nails but too lazy to maintain them… this post has me feeling inspired though ! x

Kayla Arnold

05/06/2018

My nail care routine is super simple! You should totally give it a try!

4. Reply

Sophie Morrow

02/06/2018

You have such pretty nails, definitely going to try these tricks out!

Kayla Arnold

02/06/2018

Thank you! x

5. Reply

Carly Thompson

01/06/2018

I used to bite my nails too, the butter cuticle cream is something I’d love to try myself.

Carly xx // http://www.prettystyleofliving.wordpress.com

Kayla Arnold

02/06/2018

Itโ€™s really great! You should definitely try it!

6. Reply

Sonam

30/05/2018

I’m glad this actually worked for you, it’s nice to have long nails and try different nail colours ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

Kayla Arnold

31/05/2018

Itโ€™s so nice! x

7. Reply

kris

28/05/2018

I love sally Hansen hard as nails!

Kayla Arnold