MASK MONDAY: SEPHORA ORCHID EYE MASK & ROSE LIP MASK

So this was my first time trying an eye mask and a lip mask. It was also my first time trying Sephora’s own brand of skincare. I had really high hopes for both of these products but sadly, I was not a fan of either.

I’ll start off with my thoughts on the eye mask. It claims to help you skin relax and fight signs of stress. I thought it was going to he perfect for me because I’ve been super stressed about moving lately. The first thing I don’t like about them is how huge they are. I’ve never tried an eye mask before, but I’ve seen people use them before and they didn’t look that big. Maybe I just have a really small face, but I’m not sure. There wasn’t a noticeable difference under my eyes. They didn’t do anything for me, which is really disappointing.

Next is the Rose Lip mask. It is supposed to make your lips softer and moisturise them and they did the exact opposite for me. They dried my lips out like crazy. This lip mask has the opposite problem than the eye mask, they are really small. Plus they are difficult to apply. They kept slipping down off my lips which was really annoying. I really dont think I’ll ever be buying these ones again.

ORCHID EYE MASK | ROSE LIP MASK

I have another Sephora eye mask and lip mask to try out soon so I’m really hoping that they work better for me. These two were just really disappointing. If you’ve tried these, please let me know what you thought of them. There are mixed reviews on the Sephora website, so it would be interested to hear what you guys think of them.

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

21 Comments

1. Reply

Sonam

13/05/2018

I’ve never used an eye or lip mask before, it’s a shame that the sizes were so awkward. I hope the next one’s you review work well for you xx

Kayla Arnold

15/05/2018

Thank you! I hope so too!

2. Reply

Hebah

03/05/2018

Such a shame that they didn’t work for you – they sounded good in principle!!

Kayla Arnold

03/05/2018

I’m hoping the other ones I have work! x

3. Reply

Shahnaz

27/04/2018

I love Sephora brand masks in general they are really good. Loved your post ❀

Kayla Arnold

27/04/2018

Im interested to try some others I bought and see how they are!

4. Reply

Kris

26/04/2018

I love eye masks! I haven’t tried sephora brands version but I have tried their sheet masks and loooove them!!!

Kayla Arnold

27/04/2018

I have a couple of them to try soon! x

5. Reply

Keziah

26/04/2018

I do not own any eye masks and I didn’t even know that lip masks existed. Thank you so much for sharing!

Kayla Arnold

26/04/2018

Thanks for reading! x

6. Reply

Sian

25/04/2018

Sorry to hear about the products from Sephora!! Sometimes not all beauty products are suitable for everyone!!

Kayla Arnold

25/04/2018

Thanks for reading! x

7. Reply

Carly Thompson

25/04/2018

I really like the packaging of these! It’s such a shame you were disappointed in them. Thank you for the honest review, I will give these a miss in the future!

Carly xx // http://www.prettystyleofliving.wordpress.com

Kayla Arnold

25/04/2018

Thank you for reading! x

8. Reply

Becca

25/04/2018

Oh these sounded so good too! The packaging is so pretty! πŸ™

Kayla Arnold

25/04/2018

It’s such a shame πŸ™

9. Reply

Kat

24/04/2018

Ok I’m definitely not going to buy these! I have Sephora lipstick products that are really great. It’s a shame about these eye and lip masks. Hopefully the other ones are better!

Kayla Arnold

24/04/2018

I’ve heard good things about their makeup so I really want to try that soon! Im really disappointed in these though.

10. Reply

Erika

24/04/2018

Sorry, you had such disappointing results. It’s crazy that the lip mask took away moisture instead of adding it to your lips. Something is definitely wrong with that formula.

Kayla Arnold

24/04/2018

Its pretty frustrating. I’m just hoping the other ones I have work out!