THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

I’ve recently made a bunch of new blogger friends and some of them have nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I would like to say a huge thank you to JessDominiqueFiona, El & Erika for nominating me! All of their blogs are amazing and I would love for you to check them out.

The rules are as follows:
✧ Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
✧ Share 7 facts about yourself
✧ Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award

I absolutely loved things like this because it is a great way of getting to know someone. It’s been a really long time since I did a get to know me post (I actually recently deleted it) so this came at the perfect time!

Here are my 7 facts

✧ I am obsessed with stationery and being organised! I really loved back to school season when I was younger because it meant I got fresh pens and pencils.
✧ I really want to become a bee keeper. I absolutely love bees and I’ve been watching bee keeping videos on YouTube for over a year.
✧ I am trying to teach myself how to draw. Not super realistic stuff, just small doodles to decorate my bullet journal with and make it look cute.
✧ I recently shaved my head! I had been thinking about doing it for 2 years but my sister always talked me out of it. Last week I just did it and I love it! Having African hair is so hard to deal with sometimes and I was just sick of spending hours on it. I don’t regret it at all and if you’ve ever thought about doing it, you should!
✧ I still don’t have my drivers license. Driving terrifies me and every time I even try to drive I get really weird and start laughing and crying. Hopefully one day I’ll get over it.
✧ Christmas is my favourite time of year and I’m already decorating my house!
✧ My all time favourite show is Law and Order: SVU. I’ve seen every episode way too many times.

I hope those helped you to get to know me a little bit more. I plan on doing a few more personal posts over the next few months.
I would like to nominate the following people for the Versatile Blogger Award:

TassieDad | On the way & Getting there | CaitlinCXHebah Pervai | Little Girl From Wales
Simply Syd | Luxury Blush | Cherries in the Snow | On The Rox | My Life in Rose Tinted Glasses
Sophie Ann Morrow | Little Miss Melanie | Simply Chlo | Just a Little Glow | Blog About Hanney

I hope you will be able to read of all of the great blogs listed above!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

12/11/2017

29 Comments

1. Reply

Tizz

04/11/2017

My boss has a load of bees, they’re just a hobby for him but one of the blokes who he talks too is like the 7th most qualified (or something?????) beekeeper in the UK lol. It sounds so interesting, sometimes he gets them delivered to work and they’re just chilling in a box lol

04/11/2017

Omg that’s so cool!!! I really want to get some in about a year after winter! Just need to talk my husband into it lmao!

2. Reply

Sian

04/11/2017

Stationery is awesome especially Paperchase!! Well done for the nomination!!

04/11/2017

I’ve heard so much about paperchase but I don’t think we have it here!! Maybe I can get it online! Thanks! x

3. Reply

Hebah

Girl, I am obsessed with stationery too! Thank you for the nomination Xx

04/11/2017

I need to buy more storage! I’m running out of places to keep all my pens lmao! x

4. Reply

Sophie

04/11/2017

Such a nice post, good to find out more about you as a person!x

Thank you! x

5. Reply

Lieke

04/11/2017

Sahaving your hair is a really brave thing to do! I could never do it because I have a flat area on my head and my hair covers it.

04/11/2017

I was so nervous about it and felt like crying as soon as I saw my hair falling to the ground, but I’m really happy I did it! x

6. Reply

Lizzie

Congratulations!

Thank you! x

7. Reply

Amberly

03/11/2017

I love Christmas! Great post, getting to know other bloggers is wonderful

04/11/2017

Christmas is just the best! x

8. Reply

Mary

03/11/2017

It is so cool that we get to know you more and I’m obsessed with stationery and organization as well! xx -M

03/11/2017

I’ve got some stationery posts planned so I hope you’ll like them! x

9. Reply

Caitlin

03/11/2017

Another person who loves Christmas!!! Wooohoooo I’ve already wrapped loads of presents

03/11/2017

I haven’t wrapped mine yet! Still trying to decide on a wrapping theme!!

10. Reply

Sayward

03/11/2017

SVU is my favorite! I’m literally watching it while writing this!

03/11/2017

LMAO!! I’m so obsessed with it!!

11. Reply

Erika

03/11/2017

I would love to see a picture of your hair . I did it on a whim two years ago when I went Natural. I didn’t feel like transitioning and waiting to chop of the straight ends. I just went to the salon and chopped it all off. And it was the best decision I’ve ever made.

03/11/2017

That is literally why I decided to shave it! I went full natural at the start of the year and trimmed a little off but I was just so over waiting and I felt like I was making no progress. I shaved it a little shorted yesterday so I’ll have to tweet an updated photo soon!

12. Reply

Judanna

03/11/2017

Christmas is my fave time too!!xx

03/11/2017

Isn’t it just the best?!

13. Reply

Sonam

03/11/2017

Christmas is my favourite time of the year too ☺️

It’s the best!

14. Reply

KRIS

03/11/2017

Awesome post love getting to know other bloggers better!!

03/11/2017

Thank you! I love getting to know other bloggers too!